Monday, May 19, 2008

A year has passed

No update, no post, nothing for a year, not even I viewed my own blog. Truth to tell, I have many things to say, but I don't know how to write it. I don't have writer's soul, only a reader soul. I'm a reader to the core, not because I'm a smart person, but the quite opposite, I'm not. I read mostly fiction, so how could it help me became smarter? Too bad I already like reading. I spent my spare time reading. I should spare more time in writing to accompany my reading habit. Now you can see how empty my blog is.

What can I say now after a year. There is no progress to mention, I'm in a complete stagnancy. There is no achievement to boast, I'm in a complete halt. There is no result to brag, I'm in a complete loss. After a year, nothing has changed. A bad luck I say. A bad luck of my own creation. I didn't try to create my own good fortune. What a lame lazy man I am.

Can you imagine someone is doing nothing for a year? I gain nothing this past year, not even a small insignificant change. I'm today as I was last year. Maybe even worse than last year, I can't tell, I'm not a judge for myself.

If I keep it this way, just a matter of time before my downfall. If I keep staying in one point, my chance to get to another point will surely diminishes soon or later. Soon I think, a day to meet my point of doom. Or maybe I'm already doomed, with no chance to know that I'm in very bad position.

Time, is like water flow, if I don't adjust myself to the flow, I'll be carried away to where I have no control. I need to be in harmony with the time flow. I must live in the present and prepare for the future. Living in the present is not enough, preparing for the future is the key to anticipate the time flow.

Oh... Now you see I'm in worse condition than I've written. I'm just babbling if not complaining... A year, I wasted it...

No comments: